It could be tricky to prioritize hundreds or even thousands of user stories in flat product backlogs, Product owner and developers need to know which ones are the highest value features so that they can build next. An advanced technique to organize stories is more preferred than a messy flat product backlog. This is how user story map can help by a simple way to tell a story and break it down into parts.
DevSamurai provides Agile User Story Mapping plugin to bring all following capabilities to customers who are using Atlassian Jira.
- Manage backlog with an overview and leveled structure
- Brainstorm, discuss and prioritize user needs in a collaborative approach
- Manage activities and tasks, and divide them into epics or user stories systematically
- Arrangement and prioritization of user activities and user tasks, or drill down to refine
them into related epics or user stories
- Manage user stories in the online for both remote and co-location environments
collaboratively for keeping everyone in your team the same page.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/rMURDjcAF9E
DevSamurai Agile User Story Mapping implements User Story Mapping concept closely, it introduces a new Goal/Theme layer on top of Jira epic issue type to enable 3-level mapping. Beside common features of a story mapping board, here are some highlighted features which will benefit users.
- Introduce personas in Jira project and attach personas to Goal/Theme
- Support planning by release, sprint and also no-swimlane for reporting purpose.
- Board searching, exporting
- Quick filter using JQL
- Customize card color
- and more
DevSamurai team is proactively brainstorming and gathering feedback from users. The company releases new features and bug fixes continuously to add more values to its customers.
The app is security verified by Atlassian and Bugcrowd. Use it to gather all teams on a visual board, build shared understanding, plan and make better software products customers love.
DevSamurai is an IT company based in Tokyo, Japan. It provides software and solutions to automate IT and business processes.
Visit Atlassian marketplace listing: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1216701/devsamurai
Development center: https://www.devsamurai.vn/