Key players of sodium sulphite are focusing on shifting from producing food-grade sodium sulphite to technical grade.
ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / October 27, 2020 / The global sodium sulphite market is likely to witness a CAGR of 2% during 2020-2030. The COVID-19 pandemic has put a dent in the revenue pool of the market. However, several regions are involved in innovation for sodium sulphite to be used in numerous ways, such as in pharmaceuticals, oil refineries, etc., due to the growing demand from chemical industries for sodium sulphite as a reducing agent.
"The water treatment sector is poised to generate sustainable demand for sodium sulphite in the upcoming years," says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at
- South Asia and East Asia will reflect lucrative growth prospects amid other regions by 2030 end.
- Sodium sulphite consumption will remain highly sought after in the pulp & paper sector, in contrast to food & beverages.
- Preservatives will grow at a modest pace compared to other application categories over the forecast period
- Growing health awareness amid consumers and increasing demand for nutritious food and purified water is acting as a major growth attribute.
- Increased usage as a scrounger in medium pressure & high-pressure steam boilers to avert uncertain functioning is bolstering the market growth.
- The rising prevalence of the technical grade sodium sulphite in the water treatment sector is foreseeing a notable uptick, globally.
Sodium Sulphite Market - Constraints
- Hazardous side-effects of sodium sulphite might slow down the growth of the market.
- Comprehensive industry-wide scrutiny by regulatory authorities is anticipated to negatively influence sodium sulfide demand over the forecast period.
Anticipated Market Impact by COVID-19 Outbreak
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a notable influence on the market in 2020. Force majeure of the manufacturing units of sodium sulphite all over regions is poised to impact the stance of the worldwide market.
Conversely, opening up of paper & pulp industries across regions, post ease up restriction, will boost demand back to the pre-crisis phase. The market growth is likely to be foreseen from mid-2021 onwards.
Explore the Sodium Sulphite market comprising of 98 figures and 90 data tables, along with the table of contents. You can find a detailed market segmentation on https://www.factmr.com/report/1365/sodium-sulphite-market
Sodium Sulphite Market - Competition Landscape
Key players identified in the global Sodium Sulphite market are Ineos Calabrian, BASF, Solvay Minerals Inc., Indspec Chemical, Rongda Chemical Corporation, Southern Ionics, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Olympic Chemicals, Hemani Group of industries, Jinchuan Group Limited, Guangdi Chemicals, Kayon Chemicals, Chemicals products Ltd, and Weifang Industry. The market landscape is fragmented in nature, however, players are offering products with extended product lines.
More on the Report
The Fact.MR's market research report provides in-depth insights into the Sodium Sulphite market. The market is scrutinized on the basis of application (dissolving agents, de-chlorinating agents, oxygen scavengers, intermediates, preservatives, and photographic films), end use (pulp & paper industry, water treatment, food & beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and chemical industry), and grade (industrial and food), across seven major regions (North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of Fact.MR's Chemical & Materials Landscape
Sodium Chlorate Market: Find insights on sodium chlorate market with analysis of segments, statistics, influencers, market players, and business strategies adopted over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
Sodium Formate Market: Fact.MR's report on the sodium formate market offers insights on the market during 2019-2029, including restraints, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Market: Read an analysis of the sodium cocoyl isethionate market with insights on growth factors, opportunities, restraints, regional market forecast, regulatory policies, and strengths of market leaders.
Fact.MR is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. Fact.MR is headquartered in Dublin, and has offices in Dubai. Fact.MR's latest market research reports industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
View source version on accesswire.com: