Conference Call Scheduled for Tuesday, April 18 at 4:30pm ET
SOUTH EASTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / April 13, 2023 / Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB:PBIO) ("PBI" and the "Company") today announced that the Company will host a teleconference to discuss its Fiscal Year 2022 financial results and to provide a business update. Anyone interested may listen to the teleconference either live (by telephone) or through a replay (by telephone or via a link on the Company's website) approximately one day after the teleconference.
The teleconference will include a Company presentation followed by a Question & Answer period.
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2023. Time: 4:30 PM Eastern Time (ET).
To attend this teleconference, live by telephone: Dial-in: (877) 545-0523 (North America); (973) 528-0016 (International). Verbal Access Code: 519732 (or say Pressure BioSciences Conference Call)
For those unable to participate in the live teleconference, a replay will be available beginning Wednesday, April 19, 2023. The replay will be accessible via telephone and the Company's website for 30 days.
Replay Number: (877) 481-4010 (North America); (919) 882-2331 (Int'l); Replay Passcode: 48183.
During the call, the Company plans to update shareholders on several key developments, with further press releases to follow:
- Resolved UST manufacturing capacity limitations within current facilities, allowing PBI to now accept and service larger UST processing contracts (beyond test market quantities).
- Early data from an expanded THC marketing study is corroborating earlier study results: UST nano-THC oral spray delivering onset in 1-10 minutes and full max in as quickly as 15 minutes.
- Leading academics in cannabis research to publish study(ies) of UST nanoemulsified CBD in Q2 2023 demonstrating definitive superiority over existing marketed products.
- PBI planning shipments on three UST CBD contracts in April (announced $1.5M contract plus 2 new/additional contracts).
- Multiple additional UST contract negotiations advancing quickly with announcements pending in cosmeceuticals and immune booster nutraceuticals.
- Company expects to release Q1 2023 results with record revenue exceeding any quarter in history and is confidently advancing on announced plans for capacity expansion, balance sheet strengthening, and targeted uplist to NASDAQ or NYSE in 2023.
About Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) is a leader in the development and sale of innovative, broadly enabling, pressure-based solutions for the worldwide life sciences and other industries. Our products are based on the unique properties of both constant (i.e., static) and alternating (i.e., pressure cycling technology, or PCT) hydrostatic pressure. PCT is a patented enabling technology platform that uses alternating cycles of hydrostatic pressure between ambient and ultra-high levels to control biomolecular interactions safely and reproducibly (e.g., cell lysis, biomolecule extraction). Our primary focus is the development of PCT-based products for biomarker and target discovery, drug design and development, biotherapeutics characterization and quality control, soil & plant biology, forensics, and counter-bioterror applications. Additionally, major new market opportunities have emerged in the use of our pressure-based technologies in the following areas: (1) the use of our recently acquired, patented technology from BaroFold, Inc. (the "BaroFold" technology) to allow entry into the bio-pharma contract services sector, and (2) the use of our recently-patented, scalable, high-efficiency, pressure-based Ultra Shear Technology ("UST") platform to (i) create stable nanoemulsions of otherwise immiscible fluids (e.g.,oils and water) and to (ii) prepare higher quality, homogenized, extended shelf-life or room temperature stable low-acid liquid foods that cannot be effectively preserved using existing non-thermal technologies.
For more information about PBI and this press release, please click on the following link:
Please visit us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Richard T. Schumacher, President & CEO, (T) 508-230-1828
John B. Hollister, Director of Marketing and Sales, (F) 508 230-1829
Jeffrey N. Peterson, Chairman of the Board, (T) 650-812-8121
SOURCE: Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: