(PRUnderground) January 18th, 2023
Running behind money, fame & success without considering the health of your body is a bootless errand. Body is the biggest asset of any individual. A healthy body can keep you motivated and contribute to your mental health. Having a bad lifestyle & food habits, insufficiency in maintaining a good work-life balance and various other reasons contribute to the issues. One of the serious effects is the pains in the body. It might become a serious issue when not given attention, Says the 2023 ThreeBestRated® award winning pain management doctor from New York. The doctor has allotted some time to educate us on managing abdominal pain in between his tight schedule. They are enlisted below,
- Abdominal pains will always be caused when you have problems in the stomach, gallbladder, pancreas, small & large intestine. Hence find the location of the pain and act accordingly.
- It can take various forms like burning or achy, crampy or colicky, constant or intermittent, localized (in one spot) or generalized (all over), dull or sharp and mild or severe. The treatment has to be according to the pain
- A heating pad can ease belly pain. Gas problems can be helped by chamomile or peppermint tea. Make sure to take plenty of fluids to have enough water content in your body that eases pain.
- Break down your meals into several times rather than having three large meals for a day. Take time to chew your food well and that makes digestion easier.
- If it can’t be handled by home remedies, You can proceed to methods like medicine, injection, therapy, and/or surgery.
- One should consult the concerned professional while it is a minor issue. It is always better to prevent than cure. It helps in solving the problem while it is curable.
- The reason for the pain should be identified and other factors like the time period should also be considered to arrive at a decision. An internal medicine consultation would be perfect for that.
A medical issue can only be handled by trained professionals after a certain extent. Hence it is wise to get in touch with concerned doctors, finishes the doctor. Douglas C. Schottenstein is itself one of the well known pain management specialists in the streets of New York. He can remain the greatest support for all your pain related issues.
More About Douglas C. Schottenstein, MD – NY Spine Medicine
Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein is a double board-certified pain management specialist. He earned his interventional pain management training from Columbia University. He is one of the only 200 physicians in the country to be board certified in both neurology and pain management making him to be featured in ThreeBestRated® listing for two consecutive years crossing the strong 50-Point Inspection. He aims in determining the root cause of a condition and implements a full course of treatment for the speedy recovery. Variety of acute and chronic pain conditions will be handled with a professional approach. He has expertise in performing several diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and surgeries like epidurals, transforaminal nerve blocks, and sympathetic blocks. He has treated 205 NFL professional athletes, 63 NBA professional athletes, and 160 MLB professional athletes in his career having a customized approach that involves evidence-based research along with adoption of latest technologies. You can get in touch with him 24/7 at https://www.nyspinemedicine.com/
Abdominal pain, arthritis, bulging disc, bone spurs, cancer treatment-related pain, complex regional pain syndromes, degenerative disc disease, failed open back surgery, facet pain syndrome, foraminal narrowing, herniated disc, myofascial pain, pinched nerve, peripheral neuropathy, post-herpetic neuralgia, radiculitis, radiculopathy & sciatica are the services offered by the professional.
Douglas is always happy to dedicate his time to his clients and tries his level best to be in the office for all the time. He is kind enough to be contacted anytime for your pain related issues. “ My care for clients and dedication to spend a lot of time to make my service and office outstanding has helped me to be featured in ThreeBestRated®”, shares the doctor.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!
The post Handling Abdominal Pain, Explained By Douglas C. Schottenstein, Md – Ny Spine Medicine, The 2023 ThreeBestRated® Award Winner From New York first appeared on PRUnderground.
Original Press Release.