(PRUnderground) January 29th, 2023
Pedicures and manicures aren’t things that have evolved in the recent era. It has a great history dating back even further to 4000 B.C. – our ancestors enjoyed and emphasized its importance. Now, with the increased concern about self-awareness, it has been taking its new shape. Moreover, pedicure and manicure are not all about cutting and polishing the nails; it is much more. It has a lot of surprising health benefits.
Boon of Manicure & Pedicure:
When it comes to manicures and pedicures, we often look at them as a form of art or a way to enhance beauty. It is not all about cutting and polishing the nails, it is more than that. It has numerous health benefits that you may be unaware of. Therefore, King nails and spa, a ThreeBestRated® Nails Salon goes on to explain the benefits for you.
- Promote New Cells: Primarily manicures and pedicures exfoliate the dead cells and promote the growth of the new cells that are crucial to have stronger nails. It removes the chapped skin over the hands and feet to keep them smooth and moisturized.
- Keep The Hands And Feet Dirt-Free: Needless to mention, hands and feet are the prominent parts of our body that come in contact easily with dirt and bacteria. Manicures and pedicures keep the hands and feet dirt-free and away from bacterial or fungal infections.
- Boost Circulation: Pedicures and manicures primarily involve massages – this improves blood circulation that slows down the process of aging, removing wrinkles. Therefore it is really helpful during the winter season as it prevents cold and numbness due to poor blood circulation.
- Makes The Hands And Feet Attractive: Attractive hands in general play a vital role in creating an impression in others as our face and hands are the two important parts that gain much attention. So it is important to have dirt less, pretty and attractive. Manicures and pedicures ensure this!
- Beefs Up Self-Confidence: Manicures and pedicures don’t limit to cleaning, trimming, and filing, it extends up to coloring, nail art, etc. Therefore for most people, it allows them to express themselves which enhances their confidence level.
- Destressing Methods: Massages and soaks during the session will relieve the inflammation/pain and relax the muscles around the fingers and toes. In addition, the oils that are infused in the water unwind the stress and depression.
King Nails And Spa – A Top Nail Salon In Whitby:
King Nails And Spa is a highly renowned and reputed nail salon that serves people around Ontario. The firm is providing commendable service to clients with high-quality products. And they provide an unwavering dedication to bringing the best possible outcome that is worth the client’s money and time. “Our services are certain that will boost your confidence and upgrade your outlook” – says the firm.
Recently Kings Nails And Spa has been honored as one of the top nail salons in Whitby, ON by ThreeBestRated®. It is not a cakewalk for them to be honored, as they went through a strict 50-Point Inspection of ThreeBestRated®. Upon being awarded, the firm says “ThreeBestRated® is different and stands out from others and is very interesting to us to be part of”.
In 2023, they are planning to expand their brand to make their service more accessible to the people. They offer nail-related services that include manicures, pedicures, natural nail care, paraffin wax for hands/feet, waxing, artificial nails, hydrating facials, deep cleansing facials, lash extensions, and dipping powder. Not only do they serve women, but also they offer their services to men and children. And, most importantly, they are doing it at a reasonable price! To have healthy-looking hands and feet, tap here: https://kingnailswhitby.com
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!
The post Properly Maintained Nails Are The Signs Of A Healthy Body - Explains A ThreeBestRated® Expert, Whitby first appeared on PRUnderground.
Original Press Release.