WASHINGTON, May 24, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Affinity Beverage Group, Inc. (OTC Pink:ABVG) would like to address recent Investor inquiries and other matters involving the company. The new management team has been working diligently over the past several months to build the new Company platform and integrate the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, Village Tea Company Distribution, Inc. Management has made significant progress since assuming control in August of 2015 (as evidenced with the recent name and symbol change) and would like to share some of the highlights during an investor conference call that will be held on June 2nd, 2016 at 2pm EDT.
Affinity has been working with a few select investors and service providers in an effort to access the capital necessary to continue moving forward with the re-organization of the company and the execution of its’ new business plan. Within the next 30-60 business days the goals of the company will be to execute the following:
- File Outstanding Quarterly
- complete Village Tea Company integration
- Village Tea Company begins shipping food service and hospitality product line
- Investor conference call on June 1st, 2016. On this call the topics of discussion will include but will not be limited to:
- ABVG Company Outlook and Plans for the 2nd half of 2016
- Village Tea Company Business Development
- Overview Food Service and Hospitality Platform
- New Multi-Year Supplier Agreement with major International food service and hospitality conglomerate.
- Additional Sales, Distribution and Marketing Opportunities
- New Joint Ventures, Brand/Product Acquisition/Distribution Agreements
- New Product Development (i.e. Hemp/CBD Infused Tea product line)
- Potential Re-Launch of Village Tea Company Retail Stores and Tea Bars
- Answer a few pre-selected shareholder questions. Please submit potential questions to email@example.com.
For those unable to participate in the live conference call, a replay will be available at http://www.smallcapvoice.com/abvg/. An archived version of the webcast will also be available on the investor relations section of the company's website.
About Affinity Beverage:
Affinity Beverage Group, Inc. is a holding company that focuses on branded consumer product acquisition opportunities in the $3.4 trillion health and wellness sector. Affinity primarily targets lifestyle brands, companies, and/or exclusive product distribution rights focusing on traditional and non-traditional, healthy beverage options. Affinity will also seek opportunities involving uniquely positioned young brands specializing in all natural/organic foods, bio-food, supplements and personal care products for strategic partnerships, distribution agreements and potential acquisition.
About Village Tea:
Village Tea Distribution Company, Inc. sources high-quality, unique teas with distinct flavor combinations and packages them under its Village Tea Company brand name in a variety of creative and earth-friendly ways. The Village Tea Company brand is currently sold in many major retailers throughout North America. The Company is no longer just about tea, as it is also using its unique positioning in the marketplace to create a distribution platform to introduce other complimentary health and wellness lifestyle brands and products to the US market.
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Technical complications, which may arise, could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above.
Contact: Janon Costley firstname.lastname@example.org P. +1 (888) 406-1138 For SmallCapVoice.com Stuart T. Smith 512-267-2430 email@example.com