DENVER, CO, Nov. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE – Advantego Corporation (OTCQB: ADGO) forecast continued growth for the Company in a radio/TV interview with Company CEO, Robert W. (Rob) Ferguson, on the Big Biz Show with hosts “Sully and Russ” on Biz.com, YouToo America Television Network and affiliates, featured November 15th and to be replayed frequently this week (consult local listings).
“It was a great opportunity for me to discuss our Company plans and mention some of the products and services that were not available for the entire year, but we believe will contribute significantly to our financial growth for 2019,” Company CEO Robert W. (Rob) Ferguson stated. “We have a lot of incredible developments, so many in fact they have invited me back on the show this week,” he added.
The fast-paced interview was held over for a second segment by co-hosts Bob “Sully” Sullivan and Russ Stolnack (also known as “Russ T Nailz”) to cover all the topics they were interested in with Ferguson.
Ferguson elaborated on its newest products and strategic alliances (text condensed for brevity):
- The Company exploits hidden opportunities in “plug and play” software opportunities with proprietary software adapted to clients’ ordinary course of communications business with Advantego’s own specialized Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) techniques, primarily applied to digital display.
- Description of services that increased revenue in the recently-completed third quarter for a 3,000 network of car collision service centers for digital signage of related services.
- Explained how the Company determines targets for its services: identify only the best in their fields, find distinctive niches in underserved submarkets and research the optimum manufacturing alternative.
- Expanded upon the recently-announced financial product: Convertible Note Disclosure Report (CNDR) portion of audited reports to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for publicly-traded companies.
- Pointed out that the CNDR is just the first of project products in the financial sector: Debt Premium and Debt Discount calculations, Share Related allocations, Principal and Note Premiums booked to Common Stock and Paid in Capital, a Corresponding Amortization Schedule, appropriate Accounting Journal Entries and the Footnote text to be incorporated with SEC filings, among others.
First Segment complete interview on drop box (control/click to link or cut and paste into browser): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fpki827mxeq2tq3/AABis2OnJ6pZcHRXxhbzln4Ua?dl=0&preview=Rob+Ferguson+BBS+11-15-18A.mp4
- Future markets are essentially “sky’s the limit”: virtually any third-party client technology can be pared with Advantego’s Intelligent Solutions Platform to increase efficiency, cut management’s time involvement and shave costs.
- Reviewed recently announce strategic alliances: a hearing-impaired product designed for re-mastering TV sound (not just increased volume) and its potential for more than 15,000 audiological outlets.
- Possible use of blockchain technology in the distant future (in response to a host question) only as a software link should the need arise.
- Not interested in the Cannabis industry at this time until US banking becomes an integral part of their operations.
Second segment complete interview on drop box (control/click to link or cut and paste into browser): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fpki827mxeq2tq3/AABis2OnJ6pZcHRXxhbzln4Ua?dl=0&preview=Rob+Ferguson+BBS+11-15-18B.mp4
Advantego continues to develop plans for additional digital communications products and enterprise software related services which fit a niche in a growing business sector designed to enable an organization to rapidly and cost effectively address any operational and marketing inefficiencies.
ABOUT ADVANTEGO CORPORATION
Advantego Corporation designs, develops and implements digital communications and intelligent software solutions as specialized Business Process as a Service (BPaaS). The elite, custom business solutions are available to large enterprises, affiliate networks and franchise operations. The Company also offers a variety of stand-alone products specific to targeted industries. Company website: www.advantego.com.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
This news release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Act. As a general matter, forward-looking statements may reflect our current expectations and projections relating to our financial condition, results of operations, plans, objectives, future performance and business. These statements may be identified using forward-looking terminology such as "may", "will", "expects", "plans", "estimates", "anticipates", "projects", "intends", "believes", "outlook” and similar expressions. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are based upon our historical performance, current plans, estimates, expectations and other factors we believe are appropriate under the circumstances. The inclusion of this forward-looking information is inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, many of which cannot be predicted with accuracy and some of which might not even be anticipated. Future events and actual results, financial and otherwise, may differ materially from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Statements regarding the following subjects, among others, may be forward-looking: our business and investment strategy; our projected operating results; estimates relating to our ability to make distributions to our stockholders in the future and economic trends.
CONTACT: GREG McANDREWS & ASSOCIATES Gregory A. McAndrews (310) 804-7037 email@example.com