"Grand View Research, Inc. – Market Research And Consulting."According to a new report published by Grand View Research, Increasing instances of sedentary lifestyle among the young population have resulted in a rising number of chronic diseases, such as strokes, arthritis, cancer, and coronary heart diseases, which is expected to propel the product demand.
The global omega 3 supplements market size is expected to reach USD 9.88 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2020 to 2027. The demand for omega-3 supplements is projected to be driven by the growing adoption of the product to fulfill the daily nutritional requirements and maintain optimum health of organs by the geriatric population in developed economies, such as the U.S., Canada, the U.K., and France.
Furthermore, the outbreak of COVID-19 from the beginning of 2020 led to increased consumer awareness regarding the significance of immunity and immunity-boosting products, which is expected to fuel the demand for various omega fatty acids products. Increasing incorporation of products in gummies form with novel flavor is expected to increase product penetration among children in the coming years.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid comprising of over 93.0% of omega-3 fats in the retina and 97.0% in the human brain. Rising demand for DHA supplements for pregnant ladies owing to lack of adequate DHA in the diet is expected to drive the market. Additionally, increasing demand for omega-3 DHA rich supplements from non-lactating mothers is expected to propel the product demand over the forecast period.
Rising chronic diseases such as strokes, arthritis, coronary heart diseases, and cancer are expected to propel the demand for omega 3 supplements over the upcoming years. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), over 14 million people between the ages of 30 and 70 die every year due to distinguished chronic diseases. Rising government support to provide consumers with low-cost preventive drugs is projected to propel the demand for omega 3 supplements over the forecast period.
Omega 3 Supplements Market Report Highlights
• In terms of source, the krill oil-based omega 3 supplements are projected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 11.1% over the projected period on account of the growing demand for eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and DHA-based supplements among consumers globally
• On the basis of functionality, the cardiovascular health segment accounted for over 37.0% share of the overall revenue in 2019. The growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases as a result of the slow and inactive lifestyle, especially in the age group of 30 to 40 years, and fluctuating dietary patterns are anticipated to spur the segment growth over the next few years
• The market in China is expected to witness significant growth over the upcoming years owing to the propelling spending capacity of consumers. Easy online availability of these supplements in the country has also strengthened its demand in the country
• Strong mass channels of distribution, online sales, and a growing number of standalone mass facing brands by several companies, including Optimum Nutrition; Herbalife International of America, Inc.; Now Foods., and Amway are the key factors expected to fuel the demand for fish oil-based omega 3 supplements over the upcoming years.
• In September 2020, Aker BioMarine launched a new support vessel at Yantai yard, China. The new vessel's launching has assured the stakeholders that the lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic has not affected the company.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/omega-3-supplement-market/request/rs1
Omega 3 Supplements Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global omega 3 supplements market on the basis of source, form, functionality, end-user, distribution channel, and region:
Omega 3 Supplements Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Fish Oil
• Krill Oil
• Algae Oil
Omega 3 Supplements Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Soft gels
Omega 3 Supplements Functionality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Cardiovascular Health
• Brain, Nervous System & Mental Health
• Eye Diseases
Omega 3 Supplements End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Pregnant Women
Omega 3 Supplements Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Supermarkets/Hypermarkets/Food Stores
• Drug Stores & Pharmacies
• Online Retailers
Omega 3 Supplements Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Omega 3 Supplements Market
• Nordic Naturals, Inc.
• NutriGold Inc.
• Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
• Pharma Nord B.V
• i-Health, Inc.
• Aker BioMarine AS
• Luhua Biomarine (Shandong) Co., Ltd.
• Pharmavite LLC
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4401/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Omega 3 MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (EPA, DHA, ALA), By Source (Marine Source, Plant Source), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027.
Krill Oil MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Liquids, Softgels, Capsules), By Application (Dietary Supplements, Animal Feed, Functional Food & Beverages), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist - U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States