The "Global Commercial UV Water Purifier Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the commercial UV water purifier market and it is poised to grow by 179.66 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period. This report on the commercial UV water purifier market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing health concerns and rapid industrialization. In addition, increasing health concerns is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The commercial UV water purifier market analysis includes the end-user segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies the stringent water quality laws as one of the prime reasons driving the commercial UV water purifier market growth during the next few years.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corp.
- BWT Holding GmbH
- Ecolab Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Halma Plc
- LUMINOR Environmental Inc.
- Pentair Plc
- SUEZ WTS USA Inc.
- Trojan Technologies
- Xylem Inc.
This report on commercial UV water purifier market covers the following areas:
- Commercial UV water purifier market sizing
- Commercial UV water purifier market forecast
- Commercial UV water purifier market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. The publisher's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast the accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Hospitality - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Food services - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Education - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Retail - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
6. Customer Landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor Landscape Overview
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w93iik
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900